Integrated Medical Products Return Policy Information
Return orders may be subject to a restocking fee. All returns must be unopened and in resalable conditions and contain the original packing material, manuals and blank warranty cards. Credit will not be granted for merchandise unsuitable for resale. Merchandise must be in original packing and is subject to inspection.
Merchandise that has been marked, affixed with stickers, or with crushed packaging will not be accepted.
Integrated Medical Products will only pay return shipping costs if returned items Integrated Medical Products shipped in error, due to incorrect product information listed on our Integrated Medical Products site. If order was placed and the return items in question Integrated Medical Products are due to customer’s error, Integrated Medical Products will not refund the initial shipping charges. Additional shipping charges for exchanges will apply.
As all items are shipped from the manufacturer, products purchased from Integrated Medical Products are subject to manufacturer policies, terms, conditions and warranties. Integrated Medical Products will not be held responsible for any restocking fees assessed by manufacturers on returned items.
The results of health and safety regulations, products which relate to personal hygiene and self- care are non-returnable.
- Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
- To obtain an RA number please call 10 AM – 5:00 PM EST Monday – Friday.
- If for any reason, a manufacturer will not authorize a return on goods purchased, Integrated Medical Products will not be able to issue a refund.
- RA numbers are valid for 10 business days from the date of issue.
- A return without an RA number will not be accepted.